1. Risk Free Trades promotion is available to traders at the discretion of the management of 24StockOption taking into account the trading activity of the client, the deposited amount of the account of the client, the account type, etc.
2. The number of the Risk Free Trades and their value is based on the judgment of the management of 24StockOption and there is no obligation to be offered to under any specific circumstances.
3. The Company has the right to customize the offering per client at its own discretion.
4. The client acknowledges that he has read, and agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions as well as to the rest of The Company Terms and Conditions.
5. The Company has the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at its sole discretion, and at any time without notice.
6. The Company reserves the right to refuse offering Risk Free Trades to a client at its sole discretion without the need to provide justification.
7. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Terms will be resolved by The Company Management in a fair manner.
8. The offer to each client has no time limit and it would be available for the client as soon as the trade(s) is placed.
9. The invested amount of each Risk Free Trade placed can be claimed by the client if the trade is lost and it will be credited to the client account automatically upon claim.
10. The Risk Free Trade is available on the following Option types only: Binary Options, Long-term and Short-term.
11. The promotion could be offered to all account types (Standard, Premium, Platinum and VIP).
12. For any clarification contact your account manager or the customer support
13. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from a Client the Risk Free Trade promotion and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that Client, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that Client's access to the service and/or block that Client's Account in the event of abusive trading.